Mutual Funds

A mutual fund is a type of investment that pools money from many different investors and invests it in a variety of securities, such as stocks, bonds, and short-term debt. The fund’s portfolio is made up of the combined holdings of all the investors in the fund. When you invest in a mutual fund, you are buying shares of the fund itself.

Share and PMS

A share is a unit of ownership that represents an equity stake in a company. Shares are typically issued by businesses as a way to raise capital, and they can be bought and sold on public or private markets.

Portfolio management is an essential service for anyone seeking to invest and grow their wealth. A good manager will work with you to develop a personalized investment plan that meets your needs and helps you reach your financial goals.


The gold market is a place where people buy and sell gold. Gold stocks are shares in gold companies that an individual owns. These can be either mining corporations, gold mutual funds, or exchange traded funds. Owning a part of one of these entitles the individual to any profit that comes as a result of their investment.


The NPS is a low cost scheme that helps  you save for retirement and offers an additional deduction of up to 50000.

60% withdrawal is tax-free ,the remaining 40% is mandatorily put in an annuity to earn a monthly pention.

This monthly pention is fully taxable as  income.

Pre IPO Share

Pre-IPOs are becoming increasingly popular among investors as a way to get in on a company before it goes public. A pre-IPO placement is a private sale of large blocks of shares before a stock is listed on a public exchange. The buyers are typically private equity firms, hedge funds, and other institutions willing to buy large stakes in the firm.

Crypto Investment

Cryptocurrency is a digital asset that uses cryptography to secure its transactions and to control the creation of new units. Cryptocurrency investing refers to the purchase of digital tokens with the intention of holding them for future growth. You can buy cryptocurrencies through online exchanges or through certain broker-dealers.